Monday, November 22, 2010

Yaoi fangirls. Everyone knows how they can be. Creating yaoi pairs everywhere, and imagining yaoi things from everything and nosebleeding all the time. Yes, some of them are like that. But not all. AND not all yaoi fangirls like the fact that the smaller/younger/prettier are overly femalish. I personally dislike it.

The relationship where the other is very manly, strong and large, and the other one is feminine, smaller and pretty(and possibly and usually weak) is the situation of HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. Really. Yes. I believe most yaoi fangirls are just princibally yaoi fangirls. They just like sex, and they like men, so they add those two together, but they really don't like watching two, realistic and manyl, men making out. Nope, the other one needs to be weak and feminine, like the girl in heterosexual relationships. Yes, it's true. But then again, someone could point at me and call me similiar with them, because I prefer DenNor over DenSu. And for those who don't know, in DenNor the other side is kind of pretty and, well smaller than the other, and then again in DenSu both of the men are quite manly. BUT! In my situation, there's this big difference that I don't over femininize the smaller party in DenNor. I like them semi-manly, BOTH of them. Thank you. I hate it when the other side is overly feminine. It almost disgusts me.

THEN. There's the question of anal sex. I couldn't find any ferification for the multiple sources saying that homosexual men have quite little anal sex, even less than heterosexual men and women. I tried, I really did, to find official studies or researches or something about it. But I couldn't find anything. So you'll just have to trust my word, or google yourselves, homosexuals are not all about anal sex!  English Wikipedia said that the reason why some of homosexuals, or men who have sdex with men, don't like anal sex, because it makes the homosexual relationship seem more heterosexual!  Then of course there's the fact that concerns both homo and heterosexuals, IT HURTS. Well, if performed badly, of course. Iit's well executed, it's quite fine.

Here we can get to the next part of me saying what's wrong with yaoi. When there is anal sex, and let me tell you, there's no aoi without anal sex pretty much, it's done fast, without lubrication and without checking wheter there's something in the rectum or not. Okay the last part I understand and accept to be left out, really, it could be quite a mood downer >_> But yes, so, why no lubrication? Well there are sometimes little saliva, but that isn't nearly enough. I mean, come on! Rectum doesn't excrete anything that would make it slimy and slippery like vagina. It's an anatomical fact, as it the thing that men can't get pregnant I don't get mpregs, I really don't. It makes the thing even MORE feminine. It's like... A guy, and a very tomboyish girl, who exercises much, therefore no breasts, and HUGE clitoris. That's just... come oooon. But yes, moving on. Then there's the fastness of it all. Don't they think that they'd get more out of it if it went slower? No they don't and yes they would. And it would be more realistic. But I will end my rant here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment